Electric Building Cable with PVC Insulation Copper Wire
|FOB Price:||US $0.05-0.1 / Meter|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Meters||US $0.05-0.1/ Meter|
|Production Capacity:||10X20′ Containers Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: building wire
- Conductor Type: Stranded
- Conductor Material: Copper
- Insulation Material: PVC
- Range of Application: Building, Construction
- Brand: Jytop
- Colors: Red, Green, Blue, White, Black, Yellow, Orange...
- Size: 1.5, 2.5, 4, 6, 16, 25, ...
- Trademark: JYTOP
- Specification: BS, IEC, ASTM, VDE, DIN...
- HS Code: 8544492100
- Type: Insulated
- Application: Overhead, Heating, Underground
- Sheath Material: PVC
- Material Shape: Round Wire
- Certification: ISO9001, CE, UL, CCC, VDE
- Standards: BS, IEC, ASTM, VDE, DIN...
- Package Type: Box, Coil, Plastic Reel, Spool...
- Cores: 1, 2, 3, 3+1, 4, ...
- Transport Package: Packed in 100m Coils
- Origin: Zhengzhou, China
1. Building wire Application:
a wide range of copper and aluminum building wires and cables to meet today's construction wiring challenges. Designed for wet or dry locations, building wire can be armoured or non-armoured. Most building wire has a maximum voltage rating of 600V, although 1000V building wire is also available.
Building wire is used to carry electricity into or within buildings and structures, and can be employed for a variety of commercial and residential applications - including electrical wiring systems, power generators, motors and electrical lights. ACWU and NMWU, in particular, are well-suited for direct earth burial and wiring in hazardous locations. Stranded copper wire is often used for overhead electrical transmission and distribution, and for grounding electrical systems where high conductivity and flexibility is required.
Standards: BS6004, CENELEC HD21.3
Conductor: Copper conductors to BS EN 60228: 2005 (previously BS6360)
Insulation: PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) Type TI 1 to BS7655
Insulation Colour: Black, Blue, Green/Yellow, Red, Yellow, White, Violet, Brown, Grey, Orange, Pink
Temperature Rating: 0° C to +70° C
Minimum Bending Radius: 6 X overall diameter
3. Technical data
Size of conductor
|Nominal thickness of insulation|
|Approx. net weight per km|
cross-sectional area mm2
(one core cable)
and diameter of wires
Factory and Products