Xhhw-2 Aluminum Conductor for Transmission Cables
|FOB Price:||US $0.66-6.6 / Meter|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Meters||US $0.66-6.6/ Meter|
|Production Capacity:||3000km Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: xhhw-2
- Conductor Type: Stranded
- Conductor Material: Aluminum
- Insulation Material: XLPE
- Range of Application: Refractory
- Brand: Jytop
- Working Temperature: 90°c- Xhhw-2 Wet or Dry Locations
- Transport Package: 100m / Rolls
- Origin: Zhengzhou, China
- Type: Insulated
- Application: Overhead
- Sheath Material: PVC
- Material Shape: Round Wire
- Certification: ISO9001, CCC
- Quadruplex Cable: Rating 75 AMPS
- Trademark: JYTOP
- Specification: ASTM standards
- HS Code: 8544492100
XHHW-2 is intended for use as general purpose wiring for up to 600 volt rated services in air conduit or other recognized raceways for services, feeders and branch circuit wiring as specified in the National Electrical Code at a maximum conductor temperature of 90 °C in wet or dry locations.
Compact stranded 8000 Series aluminum alloy conductor. Insulation is an abrasion, moisture, heat and sunlight resistant black cross-linked polyethylene.
Cable can be installed without pulling lubricant.
XHHW-2 conductors meet or exceed UL Standard 44 and Federal Specification JC-30B NEC, ASTM B-800,
Sizes 6 to 1 gauge are stocked in Black, White, Red, Blue and Green.
Sizes 1/0 to 750MCM stocked in all the above colors plus Brown, Yellow, Orange, Gray and Purple.
|Conductor (AWG or MCM)||Stranding||Insulation|
1000 ft. (lbs)
2. Standard lengths are subject to normal manufacturing tolerance of +/- 10%
3. Two, Three or four conductors can be paralleled on a reel.
4. 90°C- XHHW-2 wet or dry locations.
* To determine correct ampacity by conductor size, please consult the National Electric Code, latest edition.
1.Type:Duplex Service Drop, Triplex Service Drop, Quadruplex Service Drop
overhead abc cable 33kv abc aerial bundle cable.
a Duplex Service Drop
Applications:To supply 120 volt aerial service for temporary service at construction sites,outdoor or street lighting . For service at 600 volts or lower at a conductor temperature of 75 maximum.
b Triplex Service Drop
Applications: To supply power from the ulility`s lines to the consumer`s weatherhead. For service at 600 volts or less(phase to phase ) at a conductor temperature of 75 maximum for PE insulation or 90maximum for XLPE insulation .
c Quadruplex Service Drop
Applications: Used to supply 3 phase power , usually from a pole-mounted transformer to the use`s service head where connection to the service entance cable is made . To be used at voltages of 600 volts or less phase to phase and at conductor temperature not to exceed75 for PE insulated conductors or 90 for XLPE insulated conductors.